No products in the cart.
At the start of the school year, every student must have a 2-gallon zip-top plastic bag packed with essentials in case of a natural disaster. The PTA sells ready-made kits, or you can make your own with the following items:
- water bottles/juice pouches/juice boxes
- non-perishable food (granola bars, crackers, dried fruit, etc.)
- adhesive bandages
- pocket pack of dry tissues
- sealed wet wipes
- a sweatshirt or warm layer to wear
- list of emergency contacts
- list of allergies
You may consider adding a family photo or other item that may comfort your child in an emergency.
For the 2020-2021 school year, families are staying safe at home. We encourage you to check your own supplies and make sure you have what your family needs in case of an emergency.