The La Ballona Online Auction takes place every fall and runs for two weeks. Like many online auctions, the bidding gets fast and furious in the final minutes of the auction, so be sure to log on before the auction closes to ensure you get the items you want!
This year’s La Ballona Online Auction opens on Friday, October 22, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. and closes on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
If you have items to donate, we would welcome them! For guidance on the kinds of items we’d love to have, you can check out our auction catalog to see what we’ve got so far or review our list of suggestions below.
- gift cards (from restaurants to retail, these are great auction items!)
- tickets/passes to events or exhibitions
- new items (everything from automobile accessories to zebra-striped rugs are welcome!)
- vintage items in great condition (like a designer outfit or accessory you only wore once?)
- services (bike repair, tours of Culver City, home organization, digital photo storage and the like)
- homemade goods (hand-knit items or baked goods are popular)
- class passes (martial arts, rock climbing, cooking, etc.)
- hotel stays
The more items in our auction, the more money we can raise for our students.
Auction items can be purchased by anyone, and you’re sure to find something for everyone among the wide assortment of items available. Get a jump start on your holiday shopping AND support a good cause!
For questions about the La Ballona Online Auction, please click here to email us.